Sharing… Worth the read.
Google just unveiled the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, the twin successors to the smartphones the Palo Alto company launched a year ago. Aimed at delivering cheaper alternatives to the iPhone, the two new Pixel models come with several upgrades, more particularly in the camera department (now, with only a single rear camera), software […]
“What if ‘God’ is a metaphor for the universe?”
I no longer recall the first instance I had seen the question above. It is buta rhetoric statement.
Browsing through Pinterest one Sunday morning, I saw the statement again.
The user who uploaded the image puts forward a very interesting follow-up to the question. The caption read: “What if God is a metaphor for the universe and we really are created in its image?”
In his question, the user above referred to the Bible verse in the book of Genesis 1:27 which reads, “So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created Hehim; male and female created He them.” (King James Version)
However, the user’s intention in asking the question seemed inclined to explaining how man came to believe in God, with the assumption that the latter is not so.
Merriam Webster Onlinedefines
View original post 1,224 more words
Expect a night of naming great vocal artists for a cause in the 2nd Wish 107.5 Music Awards on January 16, 2017, Monday, 7:30 PM, at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Philippines.
Wish 107.5 is now one of the most popular FM radio stations in the country.
Here are the award categories and their nominees for the Second Wish 107.5 Music Awards:
1) Wish Young Artist of the Year
- Bailey May
- Darren Espanto
- Edray Teodoro
- Francis Lim
- Juan Karlos Labajo
- Sassa Dagdag
- Ylona Garcia
2) Wish Female Artist of the Year
- Gerphil Flores
- KZ Tandingan
- Liezel Garcia
- Zia Quizon
3) Wish Male Artist of the Year
- Arnel Pineda
- Bugoy Drilon
- Daryl Ong
- Erik Santos
- Jason Dy
- Jed Madela
- Kris Lawrence
- Michael Pangilinan
- Nyoy Volante
- Ogie Alcasid
4) Best Wishclusive Collaboration
- Garie Concepcion and Michael Pangilinan – “Say Something”
- Jed Madela and 5th Gen – “That’s The Way It Is”
- Kyla, KZ, and Yeng – “Doo Wop/Can’t Take My Eyes Off You Medley”
- Morissette and Arnel Pineda – “I Finally Found Someone”
- Ramonne and Daniel Ombao – “Lay Me Down”
5) Best Wishclusive Performance by a Young Artist
- Bailey May – “Little Things”
- Darren Espanto – “I Believe”
- Edray Teodoro – “Beautiful”
- Francis Lim – “Because of You”
- Juan Karlos Labajo – “Starving”
- Kris Angelica – “Stone Cold”
- Sassa Dagdag – “Halo”
- Ylona Garcia – “Nobody Love”
6) Best Wishclusive Performance by a Female Artist
- Beverly Caimen – “Dangerous Woman”
- Charice – “Pillowtalk”
- Eumee Capile – “Wrecking Ball”
- Gerphil Flores – “Dust in the Wind”
- Jessica Reynoso – “No one/Where Is The Love Mash-Up”
- Jona – “Help Me Get Over”
- Klarisse De Guzman – “Loving You”
- KZ Tandingan ” Tadhana”
- Lea Patricio – “All I Ask”
- Liezel Garcia – “Saving All My Love For You”
- Marion Aunor – “Zombie”
- Morissette – “Secret Love”
- Zia Quizon – “Hotline Bling”
7) Best Wishclusive Performance by a Male Artist
- Bugoy Drilon – “One Day”
- Daryl Ong – “Stay”
- Erik Santos – “I’ll Never Go/Say You’ll Never Go Medley”
- Jason Dy – “Justin Bieber Mash-Up”
- Jason Fernandez – “Ulan”
- Jay R – “Parachute”
- Jed Madela – “Forevermore”
- Johnoy Danao – “Bakuran”
- Kris Lawrence – “Eyes, Nose, Lips”
- Luke Mejares – “More Than You’ll Ever Know”
- Michael Pangilinan – “One Last Cry”
- Ogie Alcasid – “Ikaw Lamang”
- TJ Monteverde – “Tulad Mo”
8) Best Wishclusive Performance by a Group or Duo
- 4th Impact – “Love The Way You Lie”
- 5th Gen – “Like I’m Gonna Lose You”
- Ben and Ben – “Tinatangi”
- Gracenote – “When I Dream About You”
- Itchyworms – “Ayokong Tumanda”
- Kithara – “APO Hiking Society Medley”
- Leanne and Naara – “Ironic”
- Let Gravity – “Alamat”
- Mayonnaise – “Hopeless”
- Silent Sanctuary – “Sa’Yo”
- Sponge Cola – “Bahaghari”
- The Juan – “Prom”
- Top = “24K Magic”
9) Wish Original Song of the Year by a Group or Duo
- “Bitter Song” – Callalily (Feat. Maysh Bay)
- “Coda” – Sponge Cola
- “Hopeless” – Mayonnaise
- “Pariwara – “Itchyworms (Feat. Ely Buendia)
- “Prom” – The Juans
- “Sila” – Sud
- “Two Four” – Gracenote
- “Alamat” – Let Gravity
10) Wish Original Song of the Year by a Female Artist
- “Dahan Dahan Dahan Lang” – Ylona Garcia
- “Epitome of Beauty” – Charice
- “Free Fall Into Love” – Marion Aunor
- “Ganito Ba Talaga” – Liezel Garcia
- “Kapangyarihan ng Pag-ibig – Aicelle Santos
- “Pocketful of Promises” – Solenn Heussaff
- “Throwback” – Morissette (Feat. KZ Tandingan)
- “Ikaw Ba ‘Yon?” – Jolina Magdangal
- “Maghihintay Ako” – Jona
- “Naririnig Mo Ba?” – Julie Anne San Jose
11) Wish Original Song of the Year by a Male Artist
- “Been Here” – Nyoy Volante
- “Hanggang Kailan” – Michael Pangilinan
- “Hopeless Romantic” – Daryl Ong
- “Ikaw Ang Buhay Ko” – Ogie Alcasid
- “Imahinasyon” – TJ Monterde
- “Kay Dali” – Elmo Magalona
- ”Owe” – Arnel Pineda
- “Rescue Me” – Alden Richards
- “Wag Mong Aminin” – Rico Blanco
- “Break My Heart (Some More)” – Jason Dy
- “Sino Ba Ako Sa’Yo” – Eric Santos
- “When Love Once Was Beautiful” – Jed Madela
- “7 Minutes” – Darren Espanto
12) Best Wish Cover
- “Annie’s Song” – Matteo Guidicelli
- “Be My Lady” – Jason Dy
- “Hawak Kamay” – Ogie Alcasid
- “Healing” – Leah Patricio
- “Ipagpatawad Mo” – Nyoy Volante
- “Nanghihinayang” – Aljur Abrenica
- “Never My Love” – The Company
- “Panalangin” – Sam Concepcion
- “Stay” – Daryl Ong
- “Your Love” – Michael Pangilinan
- “Heaven Knows (This Angel Has Flown)” – JC De Vera
- “I’ll Never Love This Way Again” – Jona
- “Where Do Broken Hearts Go?” – Erik Santos
13) Wish Promising Artist
- Ben and Ben
- Coeli San Luis
- Daniel Ombao
- Eumee Capile
- Noven Belleza
- Ryan Tamondong
- Sam Mangubat
Fifty percent of the total scores will come from the result of votation submitted on https://www.wish1075.com/wishawards/ via Facebook and Twitter accounts. Polling period is from December 6, 2016, noon, until January 16, 2017, noon.
See you there!
Since joining the community of tweets in November 2015, the Twitter Fanpage has been an active supporter of Kuya Daniel Razon‘s endeavors, promoting and moving supporters over the social media field.
As of January 5 this year, @TeamKuyaDaniel has now over eight-thousand followers – a family still strong and growing.
Let us continue to support Mr. Public Service in his endeavors, which are genuine help to society and our fellow people.
To God be the glory!
Congratulations, Kuya Daniel Razon!
For setting a good example in the field of media and anchoring UNTV‘s broadcast programs to respond to the needs of the less privileged Filipinos, Kuya Daniel was honored with a Special Citation award in the UmalohokJuan Awards 2016 of the Lyceum of the Philippines.
To God be the glory!
As Ang Dating Daan (The Old Path) commemorates its 36th anniversary, Kuya Daniel Razon of UNTV News and Rescue expressed his gratitude for everyone who participated in the Special Worldwide Bible Exposition conducted by Bro. Eli Soriano of Members Church of God International (MCGI) on December 9, 2016 at the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City.
Veteran media personality Kuya Daniel thanked the Creator along with thousands of friends and supporters who have gathered at the event venue.
“We are first thanking the Lord that we have reached the 36th year on air [of Ang Dating Daan]. Thanks be to God for bestowing upon us colleagues in promoting the broadcast of the program Ang Dating…
View original post 1,236 more words
As Ang Dating Daan (The Old Path) commemorates its 36th anniversary, Kuya Daniel Razon of UNTV News and Rescue expressed his gratitude for everyone who participated in the Special Worldwide Bible E…
[Manila, PHILIPPINES] In its 36th year on the airwaves, the longest running religious program Ang Dating Daan (The Old Path), hosted by Bro. Eli Soriano of the Members Church of God International (MCGI) and Kuya Daniel Razon of UNTV News and Rescue, will hold a Special Worldwide Bible Exposition on Friday, 9 December 2016, at the Mall of Asia (MOA) Arena in Pasay City.
A night of exalting study on the Holy Scriptures and echoing of psalms is expected to interest at least 15,000 people in attendance.
In 2015, the Ang Dating Daan Chorale broke the Guinness Book of World Records for being the “Largest Gospel Choir” in connection to the 35th anniversary of Ang Dating Daan at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City.
Free 8,000+ Bible Copies
More than 8,000 copies of the Bible, sponsored by Bro. Eli and Kuya Daniel, have been earlier announced to be given away for free to visitors during the Special Worldwide Bible Exposition in celebration of the 36th anniversary of Ang Dating Daan on December 9. This is a feat that no other congregation has achieved before.
As a testament to the advocacy of Bro. Eli in sharing the Word of God, the Philippine Bible Society named the Overall Servant to MCGI a “regular donor and major distribution partner” in 2005 for purchasing and donating PhP1M worth of Bible copies the year before.
Bro. Eli and Kuya Daniel have been funding plentiful of charitable projects such as medical & dental missions, legal services, feeding programs, blood donation drives, full scholarship grants, all-expense paid Bible seminars and mass baptisms, among others, for decades. Orphanages for abandoned babies and the elderly, clinics with well-trained staff, transient homes offering free accommodations, broadcast studios with state-of-the-art equipment, schools accredited by the Department of Education and convention centers for brethren have been built through their undying efforts with the help and mercy of the Almighty. In fact, Bro. Eli marked his 52nd anniversary while Kuya Daniel celebrated his 33rd birthday in service to God and humanity, respectively, this year.
Beneficiaries and auspices of Bro. Eli and Kuya Daniel are highlighted, not to boast, but rather to increase awareness of viewers on socio-economic concerns.
Itanong Mo Kay Soriano, Biblia Ang Sagot
On Friday, Bro. Eli and Kuya Daniel will conduct a Special Worldwide Bible Exposition, which aims to study and understand the doctrines of the Lord Jesus Christ in contrast with malicious and erroneous teachings of earthly pastors today. Ang Dating Daan segment Itanong Mo Kay Soriano, Biblia Ang Sasagot (Ask Bro. Eli, the Bible will Answer) is where visitors can ask unscripted faith-related questions to Bro. Eli in real-time. Debates, where Bro. Eli has always emerged victorious, is possible to happen much to the excitement of the crowd.
Special Worldwide Bible Exposition
Everyone is cordially invited to join the Special Worldwide Bible Exposition at 6 pm on December 9 at the MOA Arena. The event be simultaneously shown in 1,360 satellite receiver stations located around the world.
To God be the glory!
Landing on the No. 1 spot of the Philippine trending topics on Twitter this Sunday was #HappyPBB of the Members Church of God International (MCGI).
The hashtag was for an online campaign in relation to the one-day Thanksgiving of God’s People or Pasalamat ng Buong Bayan (PBB) a week after the highly successful third quarterly event of MCGI this year.
According to cyber analytics Trendinalia Philippines, #HappyPBB topped the chart as the most popular tweet on October 9, 2016 at 6:00 A.M..
Quipsphere Features #HappyPBB
In related news, voice application Quipsphere also featured #HappyPBB collecting quips from mobile users all over the world.
To God be the glory!
Image Credits: MCGI.org Staff, Trendinalia Philippines, Quipsphere